Land At Boxwood, Stevenage SG2 7AB
AREA OF LAND APPROXIMATELY 12.72 ACRES WITH VACANT POSSESSION
This 12.72 woodland site is situated on the north side of Stevenage Road and we understand is accessed by a right of way leading to the main highway. The site is sold with vacant possession and any queries in regards to usage or possible usage should be addressed to the local planning department.
Woodland site of approximately 12.72 acres. This measurement has been provided by the seller and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries for classification purposes.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
East Herts Council 01279 655261
Open site for inspection at any time. We would suggest this is done in daylight hours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.