100 Lancaster Avenue, Slough, Berkshire SL2 1AX
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This first floor maisonette offers two bedroom accommodation and has the benefit of parking to the front and a garden to rear. The property is within close proximity of Slough Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities and main line station that serves London Paddington and the West. Good road links serve the area with easy access available to the A4, M4, A40, M40 and M25. The maisonette has been refurbished and benefits include gas-fired central heating and double glazing. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Landing, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Kitchen, Bathroom, lounge, Off Street Parking, Garden
Leasehold approximately 45 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Borough Council 01753 475111 Council Tax Band B EPC Rating F
Thursday 22nd October @ 5pm All viewings subject to Covid 19 guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.