23 Vale Court, The Vale, Acton, London W3 7SA
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor two bedroom flat forms part of a mansion block on the Uxbridge Road which provides excellent access to Acton, Ealing and Shepherds Bush. Good road links are easily accessible including the A40 that serves Central London and the M25/M40. The flat has an entryphone system, gas central heating and double glazing. It is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £1300 pcm (£15,600 pa) and the property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 16 years unexpired. The vendor is willing to serve the section 42 notice after exchange and assign to the buyer at the buyers cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY, TAX RATING & EPC
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C EPC rating: C
Saturday 24th October strictly between 10.30 and 11.30am for NAMED individuals only. All appointments are subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.