82-88 Webster Gardens, Ealing, London W5 5NH
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a purpose built block of maisonettes with garages to rear. Webster Gardens is located just to the south of Ealing Broadway with its mulltiple shopping facilities and station (District, Central and Main Lines). South Ealing Piccadilly Line Station is also with easy walking distance. The block consists of four maisonettes each held on leases of 999 years from 24th June 1954 at varying ground rents. The total ground rent income equates to £175.20 and the investment is sold with the benefit of this income.
Four self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 All flats Council Tax Band D
External viewing only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.