27-29 Somerset Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH7 6JJ
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold block of four maisonettes is situated off the A35 Christchurch Road, within one mile of the sea front and within easy access of Bournemouth and Boscombe centres. Good travel links operate in the vicinity. The maisonettes are all held of leases of 999 years from 24th June 1960 with varying ground rents that provide an annual income of £130. The investment is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Four self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
BCP Council 01202 451451 All flats Council Tax Band B
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.