57-67 Lower Camden, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 5JE
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold 1950's block consists of six self contained maisonettes in well kept grounds with garages in a block. The property is located close to good road links and within walking distance of Chislehurst Main Line Station. The maisonettes are all held on leases of 999 years from 23rd June 1954 with all bar one having a ground rent of £100 per annum. The total ground rent income equates to £550 per annum and the investment is sold with the benefit of this income.
6 Self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Bromley 0208 464 3333 All flats Council Tax Band D
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.