Lorraine Court, 53 The Avenue, Beckenham, Kent BR3 5EQ
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold investment opportunity consists of a block of twelve self contained apartments. The property is situated within a short walk of Beckenham Junction Station and within easy reach of the town centre. The block sits on a spacious site with garages and may offer further development opportunity subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The flats are all held on leases of 999 years from 25th December 1957 with various ground rents. The overall ground rent income is £1687 and the property is sold with the benefit of this income. The lessees have served a section 6 notice, details of which is in the legla pack.
Freehold Block of 12 Flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Bromley 0208 464 3333. All flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.