2-27 Denbigh Close And 41-43 Frederick Road Cheam, Surrey SM1 2HS
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of 16 self contained flats in a 1950's development with varying ground rent amounts totalling £1710 per annum. The investment is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. Each lease is held on a 999 year term from 29th January 1957. The development is situated within 150 yards of North Cheam Main Line Station and within easy reach of Cheam High street.
16 Self Contained Flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Sutton Council 020 8770 5000 All flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.