82 Headstone Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1PE
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a spacious turn of the century end of terrace property that has been sub divided into a pair of self contained flats. The property is located within a short walk of Harrow Town Centre with its main shopping facilities and Metropolitan Line Station. The flats are held on 999 year leases from 25th December 1965 with the ground floor paying a ground rent of £15 pa and the first floor £100 pa, thus the overall income is £115 per annum. The property is sold with the benefit of this income.
Two self contained flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 0208 863 5611 Both Flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.