139 Grange Road, Erdington, Birmingham B24 0ES
DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR FOUR SEMI DETACHED DWELLINGS
This freehold development site is situated in a popular tree lined road within easy access of the town centre, Birmingham City centre and the motorway network. The site currently houses a detached bungalow that will require demolition. There has been planning passed for the erection of 4 x Five Bedroom semi detached dwellings under reference 2018/08136/PA. The planning details and drawings are available for inspection within the legal pack. The site that is predominantly rectangular and emasuring approximately 1610 sm (0.397 acres), is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers.
Detached bungalow with planning granted for demolition. Site area 1610 sm (0.397 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bimingham City Council 0121 303 1111 Council Tax Band E
By appointment through the auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.