Wellington House, Lower Icknield Way, Longwick HP27 9RZ
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This detached dwelling consists of a development of four self contained flats within a corner sited building, with ample parking to the rear. The property has been subject to a planning application under reference number 19/05608/FUL for the construction of replacement raised roof with insertion of 2 x front and 3 x rear dormer windows to form a one bed apartment. This application has been refused and is currently subject to an appeal. Full details are available in the legal pack. The property is situated in a picturesque location close to Princes Rosborough surrounded by a great deal of green land. The four flats produce a ground rent income of £250 each, thus £1000 per annum in total.
Four self contained flats all held on leases of 125 years from 2019 at a ground rent of £250 pa.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Buckingshire Council (Wycome Area) 01494 461000
External viewing only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.