38 Raleigh Road, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5TW
EXTENDED TERRACED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This terraced house is presented in very good order and has been extended to the ground floor. The house offers three bedroom accommodation and also has a usable loft space and off street parking to the front. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and backs onto the canal. It is situated in a cul de sac location. Southall and Heston are within easy reach and good road links serve the area including the A4, M4 and M25. London Heathrow Airport is a few miles to the south.
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Shower Room, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom three, Bathroom, Garden, Off Street Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 2000 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers Please note at present we cannot offer open viewing sessions. We will book a time slot for up to 8 people to view with social distancing measures in place and people entering one at a time only. This will mean that 1 family member per party or 1 business partner will be allowed to view to ensure other parties have an opportunity and it will be for named individuals only. Anyone not on the viewing sheet will not be given entry and will need book another slot.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.