95 Farm Way, Bushey, Herts WD23 3TA
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH GARAGE
This first floor one bedroom flat is presented in good order throughout and benefits from a garage and extended lease. The property is set in a tranquil semi rural setting bordering green belt and has attractive views to the rear. The flat is surounded by well kept communal grounds and is being sold with vacant possession. The property is well situated with easy access onto the A41, A1, M1 and M25 network. This property will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Garage in Block, Communal Gardens.
Leasehold approximately 199 years from 1963, thus approximately 140 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hertsmere Council 020 8207 2277 Council tax Band B
SATURDAY 27TH JUNE, 4TH JULY AND 11TH JULY AT 1-2PM Please note at present we cannot offer open viewing sessions. We will book a time slot for up to 8 people to attend with social distancing measures in place and people entering one at a time only. This will mean that only 1 family member per party or 1 business partner will be allowed to view at each time slot to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to view. Anyone not named on the viewing sheet will not be given entry and will need book another slot.
Homesearch Ltd, 88 South Ealing Road, Ealing W5 4QB
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.