Denmark House, Basement Storage Parkway, Welwyn Gardens City AL8 6JN
LARGE BASEMENT STORAGE UNIT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This large basement storage unit is situated in a popular location within walking distance of Welwyn Garden City town centre which offers a wide range of amenities and shops. Welwyn Garden City mainline railway station (Great Northern & Thameslink) is located 0.4 miles away offering a fast and frequent service into London Kings Cross and Moorgate. Good road links also serve the area including the A1, A10 and M25. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from a mechanical ventilation system. The property is currently let on a five year lease that commenced on 2nd February 2020 generating £13,800 PA. This property will of interest to investors.
Basement storage unit with approximately 2000+ Sq.ft
Leasehold: 993 Year Lease Remaining
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council: 01707 357 000 Rateable Value: £7,200.00
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.