2 Wilmott Place, London NW1 9JS
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent opportunity consists of a modern style block of 6 units located within a mile of Camden Town with its Northern Line Underground Station and array of shops, nightlife and numerous bus routes. There is easy access into Central London and good road links serve the area. The majority of the units are held on leases of 125 years at ground rents of £100 to £200 per annum with rising clauses contained. The other unit is held on a 99 year lease. The current income is £700 per annum.
2C Wilmot Place 125 years from 24.06.2014 at £200 ground rent 2A Wilmot Place 125 years from 25.03.1986 at £100 ground rent 2B Wilmot Place 125 years from 24.06.2011 at £100 ground rent 1A Wilmot Place 125 years from 25.03.1986 at £100 ground rent. 1B Wilmot Place 125 years from 25.03.1989 at £100 ground rent. 2 Wilmot Place 125 years from 25.03.1986 at £100 ground rent.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden All units Council Tax Band D
Exterior Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.