12 North Common Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1PD
PERIOD COTTAGE WITH PLANNING GRANTED TO BUILD ADDITIONAL DWELLING ON SIDE
This end of terrace cottage is situated in a premier location to the North of Uxbridge Town Centre that boasts its multiple shopping facilities, bus terminal and station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines). The property is tucked away from Uxbridge Common and consists of a two bedroom end of terraced cottage with three reception rooms, that is in need of refurbishment and updating. There is a large area to the side that has planning granted under reference 7099/APP/2019/229 for the erection of a slightly larger dwelling that is in keeping with the existing property. This is an ideal opportunity for an investor or developer and is sold with vacant possession.
Ground floor has Three Receptions, Kitchen, WC, First Floor has Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. There are spacious gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Coopers 297 High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex 01895 257566
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.