Isambard House, 14 Reid Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 2RY
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a block of seven flats each producing a ground rent income of £250 pa, thus £1750 pa in total. Each lease was granted for a term of 125 years from 1st July 2017. The property has been recently developed and is presented in good order. The site is within one mile of Maidenhead Twon Centre with its bus, shopping facilities and main line station that connects into London Paddington. This lot will be of interest to investment byers.
Seven self contained flats
Exterior inspection only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.