31 Clevedon Gardens, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1RD
CORNER SITED END OF TERRACE ON LARGE PLOT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This end of terrace property is situated on a large corner plot that incorporates a garden with a garage to the side that can be accessed via a shared driveway. The property is located in a cul-de-sac close to local bus routes to Heathrow Airport and within walking distance to Hayes mainline station that connects to Paddington (Crossrail due 2020). The property is in need of complete modernisation throughout and will appeal to investors and property developers. There may also be scope for development on this plot, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent.
Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Garage, Large Garden,
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
Saturday 14th March @ 11am Saturday 21st March @ 11am Saturday 28th March @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.