99-113 Willow Tree Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 9BL
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment opportunity consists of a block of 15 maisonettes. The block is well situated close to the A412 Hayes By Pass that connects the M4 to the A40. Hayes Town centre as well as Greenford, Southall, Ealing and Uxbridge are all within easy reach. Heathrow London Airport is within four miles to the south. The properties all have leases of 125 years granted on 24th June 1983, thus are all approximately 88 years unexpired. There are varying ground rents that are on a rising basis and currently amount to £440 per annum. This will double in three years time. We understand that the lessees have not exercised their right to purchase.
15 Self Contained Maisonettes on spacious plot
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 The maisonettes have various Council Tax bandings from Band B to Band D
External Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.