1 Wilmott Place, London NW1 9JS
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent opportunity consists of a modern style block of 7 units located within a mile of Camden Town with its Northern Line Underground Station and array of shops, nightlife and numerous bus routes. There is easy access into Central London and good road links serve the area. Five of the units are held on leases of 125 years from 24th June 2014 at ground rents of £100 per annum with rising clauses contained. The other two units are held on 125 year leases from 25th March 1986 and 1989 respectively with rising ground rents of £100 per annum, thus the current income is £700 per annum.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden Five Properties have Council Tax Band B and Two Units are Band D
Exterior Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.