33 Bonfield Road, Lewisham, London SE13 6BX
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a terraced dwelling converted into two self contained flats, located in a popular road, close to the centre of Lewisham. The town has numerous shops and travel connections including main line and DLR services. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the South Circular Road. The flats are both held on leases of 125 years from 29/09/2016 thus approximately 120 years remaining per flat. The current ground rent is £300 pa per flat, thus producing £600 pa in total. We understand that the ground rent doubles every 25 years. We are also informed that the landlord has the right to manage and insure and that the lessees have not exercised their right to purchase.
Two self contained flats. Ground Floor 55 sm Upper Floor 72 sm
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lewisham 020 8314 6000 Both Flats Council Tax Band B EPC - Ground Floor Band C, Upper Floor Band D
Exterior viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.