How We Collect, Handle and Use Your Personal Data
Cookies are used on our site which enable you to move more easily around our site and eliminates the need for returning users to re-enter their login details. You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Further information can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org
1. Information Collected
Personal information is collected by Phillip Arnold Auctions for and on behalf of Phillip Arnold Auctions only.
We collect personally identifiable information about you through:-
- The use of enquiry and registration forms
- When you purchase any of our properties or valuations services
- When you download or register for legal packs
- The provision of your details to us either on-line or off-line
2. Use and Storage of Personal Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, dependant on the reason it was provided to us. We will only use the information you have provided to us in order to provide you with our service that could include:-
- Responding to your query;
- Providing additional details on the properties you have shown an interest in, including legal packs
- Sending to you our auction catalogue on a regular basis if requested. This service is provided by a third party but your e-mail is provided for the use of this service only.
There is an opt out option on all of our e-mails.
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You become a client or a buyer of a property;
- You require us to retain it for longer
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it provided it is not necessary for legal reasons (see below).
3. Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights:
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
4. Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
Phillip Arnold Auctions Address: 2nd Floor, London Spaces, Aurora House, 71-75 Uxbridge Road, W5 5SL Tel: 020 8799 3880 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org