SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This second floor two bedroom flat is situated on a popular development within two miles of Reading Centre with its shopping facilities and main line railway station that serves London Paddington. Rail services are even closer at Earley and good...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE REMOTE BIDDING
LUXURY APARTMENT BACKING ONTO GOLF COURSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor luxury apartment that we understand was built by Charles Church Homes offers spacious two bedroom accommodation within a gated development. It is located in a prime location within walking distance of Maidenhead Town Centre with its...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE REMOTE BIDDING
DETACHED SEVEN BEDROOM FORMER FIRE STATION WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This former fire station was converted into a residential property following a change of use planning permission that was granted in 2000. The property sits on a large plot and has a rear extension over 2 floors that is currently used as storage. ...FULL DETAILS AUCTION FINANCE REMOTE BIDDING
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.