17 The Old Vicarage Park Home, Ffynnongroew, Holywell CH8 9HA
PARK HOME IN NEED OF UPDATING
This park home that offers one bedroom accommodation and is in need of updating is situated on a site located just off the A548. Vicarage Park is a family owned residential park for the over 50’s situated on the magnificent Dee Estuary which boasts stunning coastal and rural farmland views with a variety of pleasant country walks on your doorstep. The home is sold with vacant possession. Further details of the park can be found at www.vicaragepark.com
One bedroom Park Home
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.