3409 Charrington Towers, 11 Biscayne Avenue, London E14 9BQ
TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS OF LONDON, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This 34th floor two bedroom apartment with dual view balconies, forms part of this iconic development with exceptional views over London. The flat has a concierge, communal roof terrace, underground valet parking and security entryphone system. The block also has a resident gym, sauna and pool complex. The flat is within a very short walk of Blackwell DLR station and within easy reach of the City and the O2 complex. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen, Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Bedroom Two, Bathroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Tower Hamlets 020 7364 5000 Council Tax Band: E EPC rating: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Covid-19 Government guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.