Land At Cygnet Close, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 2TA
FREEHOLD VACANT SITE OF APPROXIMATELY 0.23 ACRES WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL SUBJECT TO PLANNING
This vacant site is situated on Cygnet Close which is a cul de sac off Ducks Hill Road. The centres of Northwood, Rickmansworth and Ruislip are within close proximity and good road links are accessible including the A40, M40 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. The site is roughly rectangular in shape and currently overgrown. We estimate the site to be approximately 0.23 acres in size (measurement made on Promap), however any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries. There may be scope for development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. Please note that the area on the catalogue plan marked in pink is not included within the title. Any intending purchaser can make their own enquiries with the local authority in regard to planning and to search to try and acquire the shaded area separately.
Vacant site approximately 0.23 acres.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111
Open site for inspection at any time, please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.