Basement At 46 Avondale Road, Croydon CR2 6JA
BASEMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING
This area of basement forms part of a semi detached dwelling on the West Side of Avondale Road. Good road links are nearby with easy access onto the A235 Brighton Road. Croydon is easily accessible by car or tram. The site offers potential for development and a planning application for conversion into a two bedroom flat under reference 21/00393/FUL is currently being considered by the local planning authority. The site is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and investment purchasers. PLEASE NOTE: This lot will now be sold with Lot 8
Basement area of Semi Detached dwelling
Leasehold. New 125 year lease upon completion.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 020 8726 6000
External Viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.