39 Queen Street, Burslem, Staffordshire ST6 3EH
END OF TERRACED SHOP AND UPPERS WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
The property comprises a two storey semi-detached former card shop benefitting from a roller shutter and on street parking within the vicinity. The accommodation comprises ground floor trading area with rear storage area. The first floor accommodation is accessed via an internal staircase and is split into various rooms. We have been verbally advised by the vendor that there has been consent given for residential use many years ago comprising two first floor apartments and an office to the ground floor. Any intending purchaser should make their own planning enquiries in this regard. There is a great deal of regeneration going on within the immediate vicinity. The property is located in Burslem close to the town centre within an area of both retail and residential property. It is sold with vacant possession.
Overall approximately 149 sm
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Stoke On trent Council Rateable Value £5900
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.