24b Wiltshire Avenue, Slough, Berkshire SL2 1BA
ONE BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT WITH OFF STREET PARKING IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This one bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated in a popular location to the North of Slough with its main shopping facilities and main line station. The accommodation includes a large bedroom and good sized living space. The property does benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden and off street parking, although it is in need of some updating. Good road links are close at hand with easy access onto the A4, M4, A40, M40 and M25 London Orbital Motorway. This lot will be sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Bedroom, Shower Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Garden
Leasehold: 99 years from 25 December 1989
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Council 01628 696000 Council Tax Band: B EPC Band C
Tuesday 30th March @10.30am By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Covid-19 Government Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.