37 Linstead Way, Wandsworth, London SW18 5QA
TERRACED DWELLING ARRANGED AS FOUR STUDIO FLATS WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This terraced property is situated in a popular area just to the south of West Hill that forms part of the A3. Putney, Wimbledon and Southfields are all within close proximity with their selections of shopping facilities and travel connections. The property has been sub divided into four self contained studio flats and is let producing an income of £3,800 pcm (£45,600 pa). The property is sold with the benefit of this income and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Four self contained studio flats
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Cocid 19 Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.