Flat 5 38 North Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN15 9AB
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This first floor flat offering one bedroom accommodation is situated in the centre of the West Sussex seaside Town of Lancing. The area is well served by bus routes and there is easy access into the main centres of Brighton and Hove. The entrance to the flat is located down the side alley to the rear of the property. The property is presented in reasonable order throughout and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
One Bedroom, Reception, Kitchen and Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 105 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Adur District Council 01273 263000 Council Tax Band: A EPC rating: E
Tuesday 23rd March @ 12.30pm Thursday 25th March @ 12.30pm Saturday 27th March @ 12.30pm Tuesday 30th March @ 12.30pm Thursday 1st April @ 12.30pm All sessions will be no more than 45 minutes and will be subject to Covid-19 Government guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.