25a Siddons Road, London SE23 2JH
TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL GARDEN FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This split level two bedroom conversion flat benefits from its own private west facing garden, gas central heating and double glazing. The property is situated in a popular location within easy reach of local shops, bus routes and Forest Hill Main Line Station. The flat has a very long lease as well as a share of Freehold. This property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom One, Landing, Bathroom, Bedroom Two, Own Private West Facing Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lewisham 020 8314 6000 Council Tax Band: C EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 Guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.