Dresdon House, 98-108 The Strand, Stoke-on-trent ST3 2QH
PART LET INVESTMENT BUILDING WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This substantial three storey building consists of retail units to the ground floor with offices to the two floors above. The building is let out in part (2 out of 6 units) producing a current rental income of £9,000 plus VAT per annum. We understand that pre-lockdown 4 of the 6 units were let out generating £31,100 per annum. The building offers excellent potential for development and we are informed that the vendors' architects have indicated that a scheme of 16 flats may be possible for this building. Any intending purchaser should of course make their own enquiries with the local planning department. Please note that VAT is applicable to this lot.
We understand that the building is approximately 6090 sf in size.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council 01782 232372
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.