338 Lionel Road North, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9QX
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SIX BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
This mid terraced property is set back from Lionel Road North on the opposite side of the road to Gunnersbury Park. South Ealing with local shops and Piccadilly Line rail services is within a short walk. Ealing Broadway with its major shopping facilities and Station (Central, District and Main Line) is within two miles. Good road links include easy access onto the A4 and M4. The property does have double glazing and gas central heating although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The house has a loft conversion and may have scope for a rear extension. We understand a previously approved permission has now expired. This property will be of interest to investors and owner occupiers. It offers scope to become an HMO subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. This lot is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, bedroom one with Ensuite, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom Four, Bedroom Five, Bedroom Six, Cloakroom, Long Garden to Front and Rear Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 400 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers and subject to Covid-19 guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.