Land Adjacent To Hunters Forstal Road And Arden Road, Kent CT6 7DT
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This corner sited plot of land situated at the junction of Arden Road and Hunters Forsal Road is offered for sale with vacant possession. The property is located within easy access of the A229 Thanet Way and within close proximity of Herne Bay. The site may offer potential for development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required.
Vacant site approximately 123 sm.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Canterbury City Council 01227 781 879
External Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.