42 Market Street, Hindley, Wigan WN2 3AE
VACANT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WITH FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL STP
This mid-terraced building comprises of a ground floor shop with basement storage plus internal access to ancillary office/storage accommodation at first floor level. There is a substantial two storey annex to the rear of the property that may have development potential for residential or commercial use subject to planning consent. We have also been informed that the Local Authority has stated that no planning permission is required for the conversion of the upper part into a self-contained flat. However, we strongly recommend that any intending purchaser carries out their own relevant enquiries. The property is close to Wigan Wallgate Station and is being sold with full vacant possession.
Ground floor shop: Gross frontage: 15ft 1, Internal width: 15ft 5, Shop depth: 23ft 1, Built depth: 42ft ,WC Basement storage area: approximately 325 sq ft First floor office/storage: area approximately 400 sq ft Rear annex: not measured
Leasehold for a term of 999 years from 10 June 1868 at an apportioned rent of £3.70 per annum
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wigan Metropolitan Council 01942 244 991 Adopted Rateable Value: £3,350
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings will be arranged subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.