148 - 154 Butts Hill Road, Woodley, Reading RG5 4NY
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a block of four maisonettes and garages. The block is located at the junction of Headley Road within a few miles of Reading Town Centre and within easy reach of the M4 Motorway. The four maisonettes are held on leases of 999 years from 24th June 1954 each producing a ground rent of £200 pa, thus the total income is £800 per annum. The freehold is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Four self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wokingham Borough Council 0118 974 6000 All flats Council Tax Band B
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
Please note this lot will be offered jointly with Lot 33
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.