42 West End Lane, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5LT
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This larger than average ground floor two bedroom maisonette is situated in a popular road off High Street, Harlington. Good road links are nearby including the A4 and M4. Heathrow London Airport is within close proximity also. The maisonette has the front garden and garage in a block to the rear. Other benefits include no service charges, double glazed windows, gas central heating and residents permit parking. We understand that the property is let at £1100 pcm (£13,200 pa) and is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income.
Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Kitchen, Front Garden, Garage to Block.
Leasehold: 99 Years from 24th June 1968, thus approximately 47 years unexpired. We are informed that the seller is willing to serve a section 42 notice and assign it to the buyer after exchange of contracts and prior to completion. This will of course be at the buyers cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY, TAX RATING & EPC
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C EPC rating: D
By appointment through the auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.