38 Lawn Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2TS
GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH GARDEN REQUIRING COMPLETE MODERNISATION
The property is located within very close proximity of Uxbridge Town Centre with its main shopping facilities and station serving the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines. Good road links serve the area including the A40, M40 and M25 that are within one mile. The property is a ground floor one bedroom flat in a very poor state of repair and has its own small area of garden. The flat has its own entrance, gas central heating and double glazing and is close to the River Frays. This property is a shared ownership flat and is being sold with vacant possession on a 50% equity share basis. Any purchaser will subsequently need to approach the housing association with a view to acquiring the staircasing share.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Own Private Area of Garden.
Leasehold 99 years from 29th September 1979, thus approximately 59 years unexpired. Ground Rent £15 per annum.
LOCAL AUTHORITY, TAX RATING & EPC
London Borough of Hillingdon Council Tax Band C EPC rating: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings will be arranged subject to government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.