30 Ashford Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0LZ
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
The property consists of a semi detached dwelling arranged as a pair of self contained flats. There may be scope for further extension into the loft space subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. Ashford Avenue is situated in a popular residential location within easy access of the Uxbridge Road that provides access to Hayes, Uxbridge, Southall and Ealing. Good road links nearby include the A40, M40, A4, M4 and M25. The ground floor is held on a lease of 150 years from 1st January 2000 and the first floor on a lease of 150 years from 1st January 2005. Both flats pay a ground rent of £100 pa, thus the annual income is £200 per annum. The property is sold with the benefit of this income.
Two self contained flats.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Both Flats Council Tax Band B
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.