4 Peartrees, Trout Road, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 7TW
LARGER THAN AVERAGE STUDIO FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor studio flat offers larger than expected floor space and is situated in a prime location, within a few hundred yards of West Drayton Main Line Station. The planned Crossrail route will utilise this station. The area has seen much development in recent years due to this factor and is a highly regarded investment area. Good road links serve the area including the A40, M40, M25 and M4 and Heathrow London Airport is easily accessible to the south. The flat is currently let at £600 pcm (£7,200 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this income. However, it does appear that the flat is let at a below market value rent, hence any intending purchaser could, in the auctioneer's opinion, gain an improved return. This flat will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Studio Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
By appointment through the auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.