36 Marshall Drive, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0SW
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor purpose built flat is situated within a popular development off Gledwood Drive, running parrallel with the A4020 Uxbridge Road. The flat offers one bedroom accommodation and is spacious with its own private enclosed garden. Good road links are nearby with easy access into Hayes or Uxbridge for shopping facilites and rail connections. The flat is currently let at £1000 pcm (£12,000 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. It will therefore be of interst to investment buyers.
Bedroom, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Bathroom, Own Private Enclosed Garden.
Leasehold approximately 58 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.