9 Martlet Grove, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6ES
STUDIO FLAT WITH ONGOING INCOME
This first floor studio flat is situated close to the B455 Ruislip Road and The Parkway (Hayes By Pass). Northolt, Greenford and Hayes are all within easy reach with excellent bus and road connections. The property offers an excellent investment opportunity and is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £700 pcm (£8400 per annum). The property is double glazed and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. This lot will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
Studio Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Borough Council 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.