201 Ashby House, Waxlowe Way, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6FW
ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN POPULAR LOCATION WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This one bedroom apartment is situated within a popular development within easy reach of Southall, Greenford and Northolt. Good road links serve the area including the A40. The area is well served by local shops and bus connections. The flat forms part of a block with security entryphone system and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing £900 pcm (£10,800 per annum). The property is being sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Borough Council 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.