113 Cowper Road, Hanwell, London W7 1EL
SEMI DETACHED DWELLING ARRANGED AS TWO SELF CONTAINED FLATS
This semi detached dwelling is situated in a popular tree lined road off Greenford Avenue, within walking distance of Hanwell Main Line Station. Ealing Broadway with its main shopping facilities and station is within two miles and good road links include the A40, M40 and M25. The property is arranged as a pair of two bedroomed self-contained flats with the ground floor benefitting from an extension. The property has been in the same ownership for a number of years and is sold with vacant possession. Each flat has double glazing and gas fired central heating. The flats are presented in reasonable order throughout and may have scope for a loft extension subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Ground Floor Flat : Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bathroom, Longe, Kitchen, Bedroom Two, Garden. First Floor Flat: Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Separate WC, Lounge, Kitchen.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Ground Floor Council Tax Band C First Floor Council Tax Band C
Thursday 30th January @ 2pm Thursday 6th February @ 2pm Wednesday 12th February @ 3pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.