22 Dunraven Street, Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff CF40 1QG
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL BUILDING WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This freehold building is arranged as a ground floor commercial shop with a first floor storage facility. The property is positioned within Tonypandy’s main trading area with other large retail occupiers including Santander, Boots, Greggs, New Look, Iceland and Barclays. Tonypandy benefits from an excellent range of amenities and shopping facilities, with its mainline train station (Arriva Trains Wales) and excellent road links that include the A470 and M4. The property was leased out on the 1st August 2012 and has been trading as Shoe Zone. The lease term was 10 years meaning 4 years are remaining with the current tenant. The current rent is £12,500 P.A. This property will be of interest to investors.
Commercial shop on ground floor & premises on first floor used as storage facility. Approximately 149.37 Sq.M (1607.80 Sq.ft)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Rhondda Cynon Taff Council: 01443 425002 Buisiness Rateable Value: £12,000.00
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.