12 Ringstone Grove, Brierley, Barnsley S72 9HL
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN NEED OF UPDATING
This cosy detached bungalow is situated in a quiet countryside town in South Yorkshire, a mere fifteen minute drive away from Barnsley town centre. Sited on a popular residential cul-de-sac, the property offers easy access to local amenities such as primary schools, churches and shops. The town lies just off the A628, which connects to Greater Manchester and South Yorkshire. The property is in need of updating throughout and offers two bedroom accommodation. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as double glazed windows and is sold with vacant possession. This proeprty will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two/Study, Bathroom, Kitchen, Reception Room Outside: Side entrance along-side shed, leading onto garden to the rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council 01226 773555 Council Tax Band B
Saturday 12/5 @ 12.30 - 1.30pm Friday 18/5 @ 12.30 - 1.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.