81c Boston Manor Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9JQ
TOP FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This top floor conversion flat is situated in a period style terraced dwelling within walking distance of Boston Manor Piccadilly Line Station. Bus routes and local shops are close to hand as well as direct access onto the A4 that serves Central London and Heathrow London Airport. The M4 and M25 are also easily accessible. The flat offers one bedroom accommodation and has until recently been let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy although it is now being sold with vacant possession. It will therefore be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom.
Leasehold 125 years from 24th June 1987, thus approximately 95 years unexpired. Ground Rent £100 pa Rising.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 2000 Council Tax Band B
Tuesday 15th May @ 9.45am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.