8 Fairmile Avenue, Streatham, London SW16 6AG
FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This spacious four bedroom Victorian style semi-detached dwelling is situated in a popular residential road in Streatham. The area is served by a number of main line stations, bus connections and shopping facilities. Streatham, Streatham Common and Streatham Hill train stations are all within walking distance and provide easy access into Central London. Good road links serve the area including the A214 and A23 London Road. The property benefits from gas central heating and has a rear garden although it is need of updating and refurbishment throughout. The property is being sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Reception Room One, Reception Room Two, Downstairs W/C, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Bedroom one, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom One, Bathroom Two, WC, Gardens to Front and Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Lambeth Council 020 7926 1000 Council Tax Band: F
4 May @ 11am 10 May @ 11am 16 May @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.