4 Hill House, Cavendish Avenue, Harrow HA1 3RD
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH A SHORT LEASE
This two bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own section of rear garden is located moments away from Sudbury Hill Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Sudbury Hill Harrow Railway and is close to local amenities on Greenford Road. Good transport links also serve the area including the A40 to London and the West & the A406 North Circular Road. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating although a certain amount modernisation is needed. The property has a short lease with 66 years remaining; this is reflected in the price. Please note that the property is also known to have some structural issues which may mean that this property may only be open to cash purchasers.
Ground Floor entrance hall, Reception, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Kitchen & Share of Rear Garden
Leasehold - approximately 66 years
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Harrow Council - 020 8863 5611 Council Tax Band: C
Thursday 15th February @ 3.15pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.